Thursday 17 March 2011

STATEMENT

I am a hardworking, self-motivated, goal-oriented, artistic individual who is able to work with people from different backgrounds (support team work); I have the Ability to work for long hours. And I easily adapt to different environments flexibility.

RASL Munichies Restaurant measuring 425 square meters took inspiration from the Swahili and Arabian style, beautifully finished and painted in colours inspired by the Moroccan interiors; chosen to set up mood and attract attention.
RASL Munichies was decorated with different objects meeting the Swahili and Arabian design elements, antique plates from Europe and China; Swahili designed furniture made using different wood especially designed to optimize the floor space and allow customers to interact to each other, Mirrors were used to reflect both light and space transforming the small room into a large one.
RASL Munichies has an opened, friendly atmosphere meeting the needs of customers; it is an ideal place to enjoy a moment with friends who seek for good food and drink. All through the project I used elements design to create a good interior and put together a bright composition.

The painting: Interior of a Swahili bedroom; 2009; is a mixed media painting. I painted to express my passion for Interior design and the inspired Swahili interiors of East Africa. In each of my A-level Art units I studied different artists, worked on preparatory studies using mixed media and techniques. Taking a journey to my final pieces I explored natural forms, textures and colours, and peoples passions and obsessions. 

 I am dedicated to fulfill my ambitious goal of designing and creating astonishingly original interiors that delights every individual’s senses considering the needs of our human environment by advancing the world of art and design. Thus, not only will the program highly benefit me but also have an impact on our societies, communities and the environment on the whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment